Le Boulevardier

Ah, what a pleasant surprise! How long has it been? Please, asseyez-vous, as they say. What brings you to the boulevard, aside from the pleasant weather? You must tell me all about what you've seen and heard.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Along the boulevard of earthly delights, France

A gentleman of leisurely pursuits lounging beside the boulevard of life, lost in his own reveries and observing others pursue their dreams or flee their nightmares.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Zen Man, He Go


Zen man, he go.
Where go, who know?
No know.

Ha!

Zen man standing lightly
On leaf laughing.
Breezes being, coming, going.
All same place.

Ha!

How can I not be myself?
How can I not be myself?
How can I not be myself?
How can I
How can
How I
How can I not
How can I
How can I not be
How can I be
How be
How can I be myselfHow
Be
Myself
How can I
How not
How not I
How not myself
Be
How not be
How be
Be
Be not
Be not myself
Be myself
Not myself be
Be
Not be
Myself
Not
Being
Not
Not
Not
Being
.

Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home